To provide student-centered, quality learning and training for adult learners that fosters the necessary knowledge and abilities to enable them to develop and exhibit a set of professional career skills in specific domains to successfully obtain entry-level employment in domestic and global job markets.
Goals and Objectives
North America Technical Institute is committed to the following institutional goals and objectives:
- To prepare domestic and international students for careers in computer and Information technology, health care, business projects and operational management.
- To prepare students to apply hands on technology skills in their professional and career endeavors.
- To continue finding and adopting the most effective technologies, training tools, applications, and job aids to best prepare learners to reach their career potential and professional goals.
- To treat all students with respect and ensure that every student is given individual attention, instruction, advising, and immediate feedback.
- To make the attainment of a student’s desired certificate of completion a major focus during their educational and training process.
- lobal businesses, governmental and non-governmental agencies and organizations, and community organizations to provide job placement assistance and opportunities for the institute’s graduates.
- To ensure that graduates appreciate diversity and the foundational values of ethical behavior, trust and respect in the institutional learning community and workplace.